· On Windows 10, there could be a lot of reasons you may need to determine specific details (such as serial number, model, firmware version, etc.) about the hard drive on your computer.
· Type CMD and press
In Windows 10: Right-click on your start button then select Device Manager from the pop up menu. Expand Disk Drives; Right-click on the SSD and select Properties; Select the Details tab then select Hardware lds from the drop down menu. The firmware revision will be listed at the end of the SSD part number on the top line.
· Firmware labelling will normally have a number assigned to it, and if your SSD has a firmware version of equal or greater value then you will not have to upgrade. For example if you have SSD firmware version 1.2 and the one available is 1.1, then you will not have to download and install 1.1, as 1.2 is a more recent version.
· How to find the Intel® SSD Firmware version using the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox. Click Start > All Programs > Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox. Open the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox. The firmware version displays under the Drive Summary. How to find the Intel® SSD firmware version in Linux* Open a Terminal window by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T.
To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in DirectX Diagnostic Tool 1 Press the Win + R v keys to open Run, type dxdiag into Run, and click/tap on OK to open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. 2 In the System tab, look at the BIOS item under System Information to see what your current version is. (see screenshot below)
· Checking Firmware version using Device Manager For Windows 8 and 10, right-click on the Start Menu button and select Device Manager from the menu Click on the left-hand side of the needed hardware category to expand it Right-click on the …
"To check your SSD’s firmware version, press key combination [windows+R] and type in “devmgmt.msc” and hit enter. This will take you to device manager. Double click on your SSD model under “Disc drives”. Under the “details” tab, click on the dropdown menu and choose “hardware Ids”.
Since Windows 10 has been launched, a number of manufacturers have rolled out updates to their SSD firmware’s. But non-tech owners have been blissfully unaware, because unlike the apps on your ...
· I am running Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro early 2011 and would like to ask how to check if the SSD is using AHCI? The SSD software, Samsung Magic, is saying: AHCI Mode disabled (IDE RAID) AHCI is
Mit CHECK24 vergleichen & bis 3.000 € sparen! Reise, Kredit, Strom, Handy, etc.
Some people know lots more than they tell-- Some don't.