· Connect the Samsung Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode. The COM port should light up in the Odin window. Click on the ‘AP’ button and select the firmware file starting with AP. Do the same for ‘BL’, ‘CP’, and ‘CSC’.
· Step 5: Odin must recognize your phone. If your computer detects the phone correctly, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. You will see “Added!!” message is appearing in the Log box.This might take some minutes. Step 6: Load the Firmware into the Odin.You need to select the files that you had extracted in step 1.
· First Download the right Firmware according to your device’s model number.If it is.Zip file then extract it, you will get.tar or.tar.md5. Download and Unzip the Odin 3.12.3.zip (or Latest Odin) file and run/open the odin.exe file from the extracted files on your PC. Now Boot your Samsung device into Download Mode.
· Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file. You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode. Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone. Click the AP button and select the firmware.
· Head back to the Odin application. Click on the 'BL' button, then choose the file that starts with "BL" inside your extracted firmware folder. Next, click on the 'AP' button in Odin and choose the AP file inside your extracted firmware folder. Click on the 'CP' button, choose the CP file inside your extracted firmware folder.
Load the firmware files into Odin. Click the AP button on Odin and then select the.tar.md5 file from above. See the screenshot below to find how the Odin window will look like after you have loaded the files. Click on the BL tab, and select the file beginning with BL text.
· Odin files vary in size, from enormous multi-gigabyte firmware files (the main operating system for an Android phone) to small updates to other necessary systems, like the bootloader or radio. Most of the time, you’ll be using Odin to flash either a stock, unmodified software image or a slightly modified one that adds tools like root access .
· Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode. Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.