Download the PS Vita firmware you want to install (the one you want to upgrade to) from this website (in my case, I want to update to 3.36, so I will download that one).
· On your PS Vita, make sure to go into airplane mode in the settings. Launch QCMA from your PC, then plug in your PS Vita via USB. In the Vita’s Settings, go to System Update, and Update from PC; Triple check that the update says Firmware 3.60, and nothing else (in particular not firmware 3.61/3.63, or anything above 3.60!) Update!
How to update your PS Vita from any lower Firmware to a specific one manually How to update the PSTV via USB Drive How to update your PS Vita or PSTV safely to Firmware 3.60 1.50FW 2.00FW 2.01FW 2.05FW 2.06FW 2.10FW 2.11FW. 2.12FW. 2.60FW 2.61FW 3.00FW 3.01FW 3.10FW 3.12FW 3.15FW 3.18FW 3.30FW 3.35FW 3.36FW 3.50FW 3.51FW 3.52FW
· Have a PS Vita that is below 3.60 and want to update to the "golden firmware" on your Vita? Now you can with a few easy steps! No QCMA needed! In this video,...
· Learn how to update your Vita manually with QCMA in the event the DNS servers are down in the preferred method! =====...
· Super quick and easy method to update PS Vita firmware to 3.60 This will not downgrade your vita. Also I don't host the file, so can't say how long this will work.
On the USB flash drive, create folders for saving the update file. Using a computer, create a folder named "PSVITA" on the USB flash drive. Inside that folder, create another folder named "UPDATE". Download the update file, and save it in the "UPDATE" folder you created in step 1.
· If your firmware is corrupted or bricked this can be used to fix the firmware restoring it to its origianl state. and you dont have to update either! Update ...
· Home Forums PC, Console & Handheld Discussions Sony PS Vita Discussions PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew How to Update manually from Official firmware 3.61 to 3.65 for use with the new h-encore By BigDaddyWeaves , Jul 1, 2018 43,551 28 0
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.