Go to Settings > Security & location > Device admin apps. Now tap on the checkbox and then tap on Deactivate this device admin app. Again go to the Apps & notifications to remove it. Restart your phone and check if the symptoms still appearing.
· Press the power button to access the Power Off options. Most Android phones come with the option to restart in Safe Mode. Here’s how, according to Google, although Safe Mode can vary by phone: Press your phone's power button. When the animation starts, press and hold your phone's volume down button.
· Download and install the App inspector app on your Android device. Open the app and then select the pre-installed app or the bloatware you want to uninstall from the list of installed apps …
· Tap Uninstall or Disable to remove the app. Some software that is preinstalled onto Android phones can be uninstalled, while other software can't. In the example on the left, Yahoo!
The Android Market is growing all the time with more software apps added every day. Part of the fun of owning a smartphone with a robust software ecosystem is trying out new apps whenever the mood strikes; but what happens when you try an application and want to get rid of it? How do you delete an app in Android? In this Android Help Center article, I'll show you how to get rid of software you ...
· How to delete a current software of my android and install a new software because i edited my system files and now the device is not booting after its logo plz reply..... 0 webworkings Titan. Apr 6, 2016 25,157 241 107,340 12,151. Feb 25, 2018 #2 NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about ...
· Remove Bloatware without Root. Here, we are going to learn about the different ways to remove apps. First, we will remove bloatware using a universal method which works on all Android devices irrespective of the manufacturer. In this method, the process will be manual so that you can learn how the whole thing works.
He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.