Telstra Pro Gateway Netgear V7610 Router blocks valid remote site traffic as intrusion. This is still an issue, yet my previous post has since been archived! https://crowdsupport.telstra.c ... Find out more. Telstra Gateway Pro (Netgear V7610) - New Firmware V126.96.36.199. Hi All, This is not really a question but more of a answer to peoples issues.. I have seen multiple ... Find out more. Telstra ...
· I have one of these Telstra/Netgear devices running firmware version V188.8.131.52 and Thomas' variation on Jordee's basic method worked a treat to unlock the device and reveal the "Voice Settings" tab in the Advanced view, which was previously hidden. Configuring it for VoIP on my new Internode NBN service was then straightforward. The fix also 'sticks' across reboots.
1. Restart your Telstra Business Smart Modem. Netgear v7610 Gateway. Press the on/off button on the back of the modem; All the status lights will turn off; Wait 30 seconds; Press the button again; Wait for the modem to power up again. This can take up to five minutes; Check the lights on your Gateway – they will turn blue once your service is working.
V7610 Firmware - tffu.metticilemani.it ... V7610 Firmware
· Today Telstra tech replaced the V7610 with a DEVG2020 again. He said the V7610 has issues with firmware x.x.1.9 and that Telstra normally reverts the firmware to x.x.1.5 to fix the current issues but in our case Telstra decided to replace with an DEVG2020 which is fine as the old one worked without issues for 8 months.
· This is tricky as this device is a rebadged Netgear device used by Telstra in AUstralia for their NBN customer - they sadly have washed their hands of being able to help with this question though. This was the best place I could figure out to post the question. I have what is called a Telstra Gateway Pro v7610-1TLAUS designed by Netgear. I am trying to use the VPN feature but have encountered ...
· Our test site has multiple DSL services (Telstra and Optus), we 'lightened the load' of the V7610 by removing DHCP, DNS, VPN, IGMP, IPV6 and WiFi, with just a single host routed out through the Telstra DSL. We were able to extend the non-reboot time to 3-5 days. Telstra's early response was to just send more routers. So far we have six of them here Serial Numbers - 4P926C5V026DD ...
Of the devices in Netgear's range, only the C6250 and C6300 refer to the IPv6 firewall. These are cable modems, so that may be an area to investigate.
Netgear V7610（Telstra Gateway Pro）Technical Specifications： * A powerful dual-core 1GHz processor delivers lower latencies and 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds up to an amazing 2.8Gbps* (600Mbps + 2166Mbps) of throughput.
· NETGEAR regularly releases firmware updates to improve product performance, add features, and enhance security. The simplest ways of updating your firmware on your NETGEAR router are with the Nighthawk app or automatically through a webpage. For those options see the following articles: How do I update my Nighthawk router’s firmware using the Nighthawk app?
If the grass is greener in the other fellows yard, let him worry about cutting it.