· The battery of my surface 3 pro is completely dead. I cannot use it without plugging in. The system keeps telling me there is firmware update but when I try to install them it says the battery needs to be charged to 40%. However my battery level is always near 0% and it …
· This update corrects the logic in the firmware component that functions as the “fuel gauge” for the Surface Pro 3 battery, so that the actual battery capacity on devices with this particular part is accurately reported. This allows the Surface to once again leverage the maximum charge capacity of the battery.
· The firmware version is 241.1.139.0 for Surface Pro 6. Users on Reddit are also reporting that Microsoft has managed to address the battery issues with Surface Pro 6 …
· Good news, Surface Pro 3 users: A new firmware update for your tablet promises to fix the battery issues many have been experiencing since the summer.
· Likewise, my sister’s Surface Pro 3 can handle well for the day-to-day tasks at her workplace. Today, Microsoft has rolled out another firmware update to all Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or greater. This new update will improve your Surface Pro 3 battery life while you’re not using it.
Surface users are of course not new to battery life issues; with Surface Pro 3 users in 2014 famously plagued with battery problems, that despite firmware update after firmware update, were never truly resolved. It appears that the same issues have been carried through to the Surface Pro 5 and 6.
Das neue Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 | S7+ mit dem aktuellen S Pen für Produktive und Kreative. Tab S7 | S7+ im Online Shop bestellen, Altgerät eintauschen & bis 240€ Vorabzug sichern
13 Megapixel Kamera · 10,090 mAh/8,00 mAh Akku · Dolby Atmos Sound by AKG
You make more friends by being interested in them than by trying to get them interested in you.