· The firmware file is not compatible which means the IPSW you got is not the right one for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your iTunes doesn’t recognize your firmware file. Therefore, to fix this problem, you need to get the right firmware file or make your computer recognize this file. We will show you some methods you can try below: Solution 1: Restart Your Computer; Solution 2 ...
When you uninstall the program, files will be removed, and among them is maybe something that is causing the problem. From the official page, download and install the program again. Mostly, these 5 ways to fix iPhone firmware not compatible will solve the problem. If not, make sure to contact Apple or visit one of their nearest stores.
· When iDevice users experience problems with the iOS software or unlocking, it is not uncommon for their lives to unravel. My passion is providing answers to your problems.
· -Not sure whether it's GSM or CDMA, but leaning towards GSM. -iTunes is on version 10.5.2.11 I plugged it in and pressed 'Restore and Update' in iTunes- it downloads the update and then gives me the error, 'The iPhone 'iPhone' could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible'.
· Question: Q: firmware file is not compatible Hello, i am trying to update my iPhone 4 to 5.1.1 but i get a message from Itunes that ''the iphone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible'' .
IPhone :: Firmware File Is Not Compatible Jun 6, 2012. firmware file is not compatible Info: iPhone 4. View 5 Replies View Related IPhone :: Firmware File Not Compatible? Jun 16, 2012. what is firmware file? It says it is not compatible when I try to update iphone with latest software Info: iPhone 4, Windows 7. View 3 Replies View Related ...
I did all the steps and it doesn’t work. You keep saying this iPad cannot be updated because the file firmware is not compatible. I’m ready to yank my hair out. I’m really upset at Apple for taking away the convenient mobile profile option. This is a pain!
· What Causes the “This version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running” Error? After receiving numerous reports from multiple users, we decided to investigate the issue and devised a solution to eradicate it completely.
· Hello guyz I am trying to install whited00r 6 on my iPod touch 2G (MA series I think) but when I am trying to restore the file that I downloaded it keep saying that "The iPod could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible" I fully restored the normal version of the firmware which is 3.1.3 with iTunes and now I am trying to install whited00r
The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.